The "Ezy-Move" Chicken Tractor is a high-quality, steel mobile chicken coop - flat-packed and ready for easy transport.
- Ezy-move wheels and trolley make moving your chicken tractor simple. Relocate your coop to fertilise other areas of your lawn and provide new feed for chickens.
- Padbolted front door allows chickens to be locked in at night to protect them from preditors.
- Rear door for easy access to roosting area (and eggs!).
- Adjustable roosting rack for all sizes of roosting box (mite-proof silicon nesting box included).
- Simple 8-step assembly (instructions included, or view here). All tools, parts and safety equipment supplied.
- High-quality finish
Shipping and Pick Up
$99 flat-rate delivery (on a tail-lift truck) is available for most locations to your business or residential address.
Units can also be picked up free of charge from our Brisbane warehouse or from stockist locations across Australia.
Enter your postcode below to show all delivery and pick up options for your location or see all stockists.
Solid, Quality Construction
- Galvanised steel 20mm x 20mm SHS frame.
- Heavy duty 12mm x 12mm x 1.1mm galvanised mesh, secured by a galvanised channel edge (extra-strong mesh with no sharp edges).
- Strong wheel assembly kits with high quality bearings.
- Pressed Colorbond sheeting to exterior of rear enclosed section and roof.
- Heavy duty, 10mm greaseable welded barrel hinges (doors will not drop like with screwed alternatives).
- Heavy duty spring-bolt padbolts on both doors.
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability.
- Optional floor - 100mm x 100mm x 4mm galvanised mesh.
- Optional cover - heavy-duty canvas weather shield.
- Flat Pack - 930mm (length) x 910mm (width) x 360mm (height)
- Assembled (exterior) - 2750mm (length) x 900mm (width) x 920mm (height)
- Weight: 70kg (+10kg when in flat-pack with skid and frame)
What is a Chicken Tractor?
Chicken Tractors are mobile chicken coops, with built in wheels to allow them to be moved from location to location.
While locked in their coop to keep them safe from preditors, your chickens will eat the grass and leave their waste. Moving your tractor to another location provides a fresh patch of yard for your chickens and allows the previous location to regenerate - with the benefit of all that chicken manure!
Simply lever down the wheels on the side of your Ezy-Move Coop and engage the supplied trolley then drag your chicken tractor to its new home.
What Comes with My Chicken Tractor?
Your flat pack contains:
- All doors and panels
- Nuts, bolts and washers for assembly
- Moving trolley parts and wheels
- 2 x adjustable roosting bars
- 1 x Food-grade and mite-proof silicon nesting box
- All required tools and safety equipment
What Tools do I Need for Assembly and How Long Will it Take?
The Ezy-Move Chicken Tractor comes with all tools and safety equipment required for assembly, you won't need anything else!
Assembly generally takes around an hour.
How do I get to the Eggs?
Your Ezy-Move Mate has a padbolted rear door to allow access to the roosting area and eggs.
Can I Move my Chicken Trator with the Chickens Still Inside?
We don't recommend doing so. When the wheels are lowered ready for moving, your chicken tractor will sit up off the ground and chickens can easily get caught or pinched beneath the frame.
Opening the front door and letting your chickens run through the day provides a perfect opportunity to move your coop to a new location without danger of injuring your flock.